The Association to be known as The Helmdon Fellowship
The aim of the Fellowship shall be:
* To provide
help for the members of Helmdon Parish who will be given full
membership of the Association
* To provide
social activities for the full members and the social members
of the Association.
To be open to:
People aged 60 years and over
Retired people under 60 years
Spouses/Partners of members
People from adjoining villages who do not have their own village
organisation and meet our own qualifications. These members will
be known as Social Members and will have the benefits of social
activities only (ie social functions and outings).
Former members who do not now reside in Helmdon Parish. These
will also be known as Social Members.
1. The Fellowship shall be organised by a Committee
comprising: Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, together
with other Committee members not exceeding seven in number, two
of whom should be members of the Fellowship.
2. The AGM shall be held annually on the second
Friday of October and shall be advertised publicly.
3. The Chairman and all Committee members to
be appointed annually at the AGM by the members of the Fellowship
and its retiring Committee members. The elected Committee will
appoint, annually, its other officers.
4. No two officers shall be members of the same
household or closely related to one another.
5. The committee has the right to co-opt Committee
6. The winter programme shall be arranged in
advance of the AGM.
7. All Full Members of the Fellowship shall
be visited by some Committee member (by allocation).
8. Annual subscription is due at the beginning
of October. To be paid by full members and social members. The
amount to be revised at the AGM.